Writing Growth

 Areas of my writing process that I think I improved on is my creativity and free-writing skills. When I write I want it to sound like me in a conversation I do not want it to be generic. When I write I try to put the person reading my writing in my shoes and see the points I make. I am big on persuading people when I write and keeping the reader intrigued the whole time. Writing to me this semester became more natural and free flowing. I do not have to think that much when I write. I just play some music and get into the writing zone. A writing zone is huge when it comes to writing. It is what makes you write the best. A writing zone takes practice to get to and you need to know what works best for you because everyone's different. Areas of writing I think I could improve on would be my formatting skills. I tend to put everything into a big paragraph. I could work on my grammar and not use so much slang. Instead, make my writing more formal and make it seem more professional. Examples of my writing being persuasive would be the project I did on LeBron James trying to prove that he is not a bad man, it is just people have something against him because he is good at what he does and he stays quiet about it. An example of how my writing could be improved is I remember in a couple of my rough drafts I forgot to put spacing and just made it into one big paragraph. If I would separate into paragraphs in the beginning my writing would have more flow to it. Overall, I have learned a lot when it comes to writing and how numerous things can affect your writing, you just have to find what works best for you.

Comments