Blog 10

I can say I had a little bit of growth this semester. When I first started out this semester, I really wasn't happy with the idea of me constantly having to write papers because I knew I wasn't good at it. My intentions were that I wasn't going to do good on any of the papers that I had to write. I was so nervous, but I am kind of glad that I didn't let my conscience stop me from actually doing the projects. A big barrier that I had on my writing was my own mental state, but I didn't let that stop me either. I grew confidence in my writing as the semester went on and seeing the responses from the professor. Sometimes I thought the work that I had turned in wasn't half way good enough or didn't even meet the requirements. I started to realize that I am not horrible like how I thought I was. One thing that I still struggle from is repetition with my writing. I tend to repeat the same topics sometimes. I also struggle with my vocabulary when writing. I feel like I don't have a wide range of vocabulary so it takes me back with my writing. I feel like that is one of the main reasons why I struggle with starting off my paper and finishing it because I never know what to say and I at least try not to use such small basic words. I thought about starting to just write for fun so I could become better at writing and my vocabulary can expand.

Comments