Blog 9

 However, I’ll be elaborating on how Gambino’s song educated everyone to stay woke about America and its current issues that African Americans face on a daily basis.

Yes, my thesis statement is argumentative because anyone listening could have their own opinion to what they think his rationales are and the rationale my thesis made is that his song is to bring awareness about what African Americans go through in America.

I feel like it's focused and easily to prove using research and throughout the paper I'm  specific on stating what African American  have to go through living a life in America based off evidence from the song

The owner of the song never gave rational behind the meaning of his lyrics so anyone guess what he’s saying is guessing based if the lyrics. Some could say he’s doing everything to show what American looks like in general.

The kind of research used is articles, the music video has things you can search that relates to it. My thesis doesn’t provide evidence yet.

I feel as if how African Americans live has always been a debate. Some people feel and if African Americans are where they should be and shouldn’t be with other races and many more arguments.

Comments