Blog 9

 My current thesis is "Trey Songz describes how his situation with his past lover didn't go so well and how it had to be ended. The way Trey Songz uses certain lyrics and phrases helps the audience understand what he has gone through". I feel that my thesis is kind of argumentative, but instead of making it two sentences, make it one. The goal I was going for was to explain how Trey Songz uses certain lyrics and phrases to explain how his relationship ended. I feel like the thesis is straight to the point and I would be able to discuss everything within the length of the paper. It could be arguable to anyone else that may think there is a different meaning and purpose to the song. There is a lot of evidence within the song that would help my back up my claim/thesis. The kind of evidence I would need to use is where he says where everything went wrong and why they can no longer be friends. My new thesis would be "I will explain how Trey Songz uses certain phrases/lyrics to describe the relationship between him and his past lover."

Comments