Blog 8

 The way I change my language and communication when in the classroom is by leaving what doesn't need to be talked about outside of the classroom. What I mean by that is if its not related to what's going on inside the classroom then it doesn't need to be said. I feel like it's not okay to talk about your personal life or whatever else you do inside the classroom unless it's a topic that relates to a certain situation. Even then there shouldn't be much information said. If I'm classroom based setting I talk the same way, it doesn't matter if its lab, if it's not about the class or the work we have to do I do not talk about it. Teachers haven't really said anything about the type of language to use in the classroom or I just wasn't paying attention if they did say that. Nowadays I feel that teachers aren't really strict on the type of language or communication that is used as long as everyone is respectful. Something that I would say to my friend that I wouldn't say in the classroom is talking about my relationship because everybody doesn't need to know what I have going on and I feel like that's too much personal information to just be talking out loud about.

Comments