Blog 8

 Communication requires skills which are having the ability to code-switch for example in the classroom you would communicate more professionally. Any classroom is in a professional environment so you would communicate the same but about different subjects. None of my instructors told me about the specific way to talk in their classroom. In a classroom, it’s okay to give critical criticism but it’s not okay to talk down or about someone. It was just the norm to do while in the classroom or professional setting in general. When I’m sitting at lunch with a friend the conversation would be more personal about what’s going on in my life compared to school. It's about the subject we’re talking about in school which is the complete opposite. Also, I use mostly slang around friends and former around my peers.

Comments