Blog 6

 The change I will be talking about is a personal change. I never thought I would be the person I am today without change. When I was younger, in like high school, I had a different mindset than what I do now. I never really thought of the future, I mostly focused on the present. I was such a sweet and caring person I would do anything for anybody, no questions asked. When I was a sophomore in high school I had got me a boyfriend. That honestly was a mistake just looking back at it, but also a lesson well learned. We were together for 2 almost 3 years and in those years I completely lost myself. I started to change, I never wanted to be around my own family, I started to ditch my friends, I just did everything in the wrong way. I was tied up into the relationship, my moods even started to change. My body began changing, it was just horrible. I first noticed that I changed when me and him would get into an argument and I would shut down completely until we were talking again. That was the worst. When me and him finally broke up for good I was an emotional wreck. i couldn't function the way I wanted to, I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep, I couldn't do anything. I lost myself, I was so upset with myself. I really made a boy take me out of my element, knock me off my square? Why would I ever let myself stoop so low to that level? I was depressed, I felt worthless, I hated everything about myself. I didn't start feeling better until like a year and some months later. That relationship really messed me up at such a young age. After a while I knew I had to do something to change because I didn't want to feel like that forever. I decided to get myself together and realize what I am worth. i wanted to heal myself in so many places.

Comments