Emoji

 I think emojis for the most part are universal images that can help you get your point across in an easy way. Emojis have helped me when I'm feeling a certain type of way and it's hard to get my point across with my words. You send a quick emoji and boom, the recipient understands what's going on. Emojis can also add something to a conversation so it doesn't seem as boring, or can bring some emphasis to the conversation. My most used emoji is this one - 😂. This classic emoji represents that I think something is actually funny, or maybe sometimes I send it when I just don't care about something and want someone to believe I think its funny. I think many people use the emoji when they want a conversation to end, or if they don't know what to say about something someone said. Other people use it to symbolize they thought whatever was being discussed was extremely funny. If this emoji wasn't used and you sent someone a text saying-- "That was funny", they would think it wasn't funny. However, if you responded to a text saying-- "Omg that's hilarious😂😂", someone might feel better about what they sent. 

Comments