Creativity in Freewriting

 Elliott Green

One of the ways I choose to be creative is to think differently. What I mean by that is to use your own intellectual creative deep thoughts. Everybody is different and comes up with intellectual thoughts. People think differently in certain situations all the time, but it is good to view who people think in those situations because you can learn from them. My goal is to be creative through my own thoughts. I listen to a lot of music, and the people I listen to Lil Wayne and Montana of 300 think very differently. My goal is to kind of have a thought process like that when I write. Be very open minded and just give off the vibes I feel in my certain situation. My goal is to give of the energy I am feeling from these thoughts. The way certain rappers think like Montana of 300 and Lil Wayne is crazy. You almost wonder how they came up with that in their mind, because some of the things they came up with definitely had to come with some deep thought. I try to be creative with my mind and how I think I try to view things in a way you can put yourself in the situation, almost as if you are right here with me. Creativity comes from experience in life. What people go through, how they come up, can tell a lot about the type of person they are and who they influence when they write. Creativity comes from those things and I try to show my creativity from the life I have experienced and the life I am experiencing now. My creativity comes from my brain and my first instinct. Whatever comes to the mind I try to think about and think about deeply. In the English language there is a lot of double meanings between words. Each one single word could have multiple meanings it is how you look at it and write it in the situation. In the end, our minds our unique and I am creative by giving of my unique thoughts that come to the mind. 

Comments