Blog 3

Prompt:  Creativity needs space and time to make unexpected connections and see the world anew. One of the ways I choose to be creative is . . . 


        One way I choose to be creative is by being tired.  My of my ideas come from me being sleepy or lack there of.  If I can't sleep or stayed up late I have some intresting ideas.  Well less ideas than contraversal conversations with myself that turn into ideas.  Now as for the reason why I usually come up with ideas sleepy is because I forget about things often during the day adn either remember them at night or come up with new ones.  Though the new ones could be old ideas altered becuase I had forgoten them.  I hope that makes since because I sound confusing when put on this post.  I also hope I'm doing this right because otherwise I'm failing at this badly; even though, I'm not doing this right either because I'm using bacspace.  unlike there though I should go back but that wouldn't be right in the premiss of the freewrithing.  Although that might also be wrong I did read teh the two articles and the extra one that was alberts, but I'm tired and forgetful.  I should blame it on that all the time I should probably start doing things during the day.  Now back to the prompt, one of the ways I choose to be crative is by be bunt also.  If I'm blunt about somethings or simple it can turn into something creative.  Yet it isn't really proving itself right now.  I'm stumped now, I can't think of many things to say about creativity.

Comments