Blog 3

Creativity needs space and time to make unexpected connections and see the world anew. One of the ways I choose to be creative is taking pictures whether that be of my friends or nature. Photography is one of my favorite hobbies and it is something that is so easy to do at any time. I like to edit all the photos I take and sometimes I upload them to one of my social media accounts, or sometimes I just create a folder on my phone. There are so many different things to take pictures of and so many ways to take a picture. You can get different angles of the same object, or add objects, or take them away. There is no right or wrong way to take a picture and I think that's why I like photography so much. My friends always like it when I take pictures with them because I'll lay on the ground, climb a tree, or stand in the freezing cold water just so they can have one good picture for their instagram. I also like to find areas that don't seem to be very common, so there won't be a lot of pictures out there that are similar to the ones I'm taking. I've been told by several family members and friends that I have an eye for photography and it's something I should pursue. However, I think I'm just going to stick with it as my hobby because it is something that relieves stress for me and if I go into it as a job it could turn into something that stresses me out--which I don't want. I'm glad I choose to be creative with photography because it is so easy, and you can do it anytime, anywhere.


Comments