Blog 3: A way I like to be creative is…

One of the ways that I choose to be creative is to sleep. I know it may sound crazy but its true and it works. It’s actually one of my favorite creative outlets. I feel that my imagination runs wild once I ay down and close my eyes. Dreaming as I should specify is something that I truly look forward to when I do lay down to go to sleep. This is when I feel that all of my good ideas come to life and its really something that I get excited about. For instance, when I am dreaming, sleeping or whatever I may come up with an idea or sentence to write for an essay and I’ll get up to write it down so I don’t forget it. Or I’ll have a cool creative idea for a nail design (I LOVE to do nails) pop up into my head and I will get up and draw or write it down. There are other ways that I like to be creative but this way seems more efficient for me and I love it. I feel that I don’t have to worry about too many outside distractions that may hinder my creativeness, so I use this as a way to be creative.

Comments