Blog 3- Eli Davis

     One of the ways that I chose to be creative is when I am playing with my ten year old little cousin. With him, I feel like the smartest and coolest person in the world. We are able to come with with fun imaginary baseball games, Lego battle fields, and toy car chases. I feel very creative when I help him come up with the ideas of what to do. Sometimes we build forts and when we do our creativity for the designs are amazing. We sketch out the ideal fort with the snacks the television, everything anyone could want. I really can't think of anymore with this example so I will move on to another example.

    Another example of when I fell really creative is when I am at work. I work in a kitchen at a local restaurant, and I work at the salad station. I help the chefs come up with the daily feature, what desserts we will do next and so much more. It is so cool getting to see the professionals do this because they are so creative with the food combinations! We always have three different ice cream flavors, and a daily butter and these two things are amazing to see what flavor combinations they can come up with. My favorite flavors that I came up with were a smoked raspberry butter and a pop rocks ice cream for the forth of July! Well I am running out of time but it is fun thinking about all the fun and creativeness that is involved in a restaurant. They create new menus every season so maybe you can check out some of the new flavor combinations and on of mine might just be on there!   

Comments