Blog 2

The use of emoji comes in handy very well when talking to others. When I am feeling a certain emotion I use emojis to better express myself. Using emojis sometimes helps better with the context of the conversation because it could add more expression. One of my favorite emojis to use is the crying emoji and I use it for when I am laughing. The emoji itself represents someone being sad and crying, but I use it so often when I am laughing I just got used to it. When I use that emoji to my friends they understand that I find the subject HILARIOUS to the point that I am crying. It's such a common emoji that is used throughout everyone so it's not hard to take the emoji out of context. I personally don't think the conversation would be lost without the emoji because it's so many other emojis that can be used to describe someone laughing, but that one hands down is the best one so far! It just brings the flavor to the conversation!

Comments