Blog 2-Use of Emojis

 Emojis are something that I absolutely love using to convey my emotions better in a message. I feel that using emojis helps me to really get my point across and help my recipient understand what I am trying to say. They can help me differentiate a sentence that is meant to be funny from a sentence that is supposed to be serious or sarcastic. For example, if I say "That is so funny 😂", the person that I am sending it to can assume that I am actually commenting on how humorous something is. On the other hand, if I said "That is so funny😒", the person would know that I was being sarcastic and saying that something was actually not humorous at all. My favorite emoji to use would probably have to be the classic red heart (❤). This one would be my favorite because I and the people I message the most use it very commonly. This emoji adds a little bit more love into whatever message is being sent. Whenever I tell my friends or family that I love them, this heart at the end of the sentence makes the message more meaningful than if I were to not use it. I feel like without the use of this emoji, the messages I send and the messages that are sent to me just would not be as heartfelt. Overall, emojis can help make a message more than just words, with whatever kind of point you are trying to get across.

Comments